Giving at Coker
At Coker you can give by cash, check, or online giving via a credit/debit card or as an ACH draft. In addition, you can direct our giving system to make your gift a recurring gift and select the amount and frequency of this gift. Please note, a scheduled recurring gift can be changed at any time by accessing your account, clicking “Scheduled”, clicking the pencil icon and modifying the appropriate information. A recurring gift can be ended at any time by clicking the trash can icon.
However much you choose, and whatever method you choose to give, please know that every gift is gratefully received and wisely used.
Donations may now be made to any special or current Coker fund through text giving from a cell phone. The Coker text-giving unique phone number is: 210-775-4336
- Type in Coker’s unique number and in the text message type in the amount you wish to give and press send.
- If you are a first-time text giving donor, you will be sent a secure URL.
- Click on the URL to register your credit or debit card information, and your donation will process. You will receive a confirmation text back.
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds will go to the Coker general fund. (50 = $50 goes to general fund)
- If you text a monetary value AND fund name, the funds will apply to that fund. (50 Habitat = $50 goes to Habitat Fund). Once you have set up your registration, you need only text an amount and fund name to the Coker text giving number.